(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Hesitating for just a moment, Loren nodded. Moving back to the fire, he scooped some of the stew into a second bowl. Grabbing a spoon, he had a mouthful, although he wasn't particularly hungry. Returning to his spot by the stove, he raised his eyebrows as he chewed and swallowed. "Did you open a new bakery?" He took another bite of the stew.

The monkeys kept up their work. The painter finished with the white and moved on to black, making a dark pair of eyes and an equally dark set of eyebrows. The ones working with cloth finished with the sparkles, and moved to affix the length of cloth to the robe itself.

When she explained her apology, his shoulders relaxed and he let go of the death grip on their bond, though all she'd really get from him was a weird mix of confusion and guilt. "Ah. Apology accepted then. And I'm sorry too, again, for overreacting as I did." Clearing his throat, he stared into his bowl when she tried to meet his gaze. "Can I...can I ask why you brought them?" He bit his lip, keeping his eyes downcast.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-12-2020, 08:02 PM