(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Letting out a huff of laughter at Amalia's comment, Loren shrugged. "Eh. It's usually mostly my fault, so it's always safest to assume that." He ate another spoonful of the stew, smiling as she explained she was cured. Chewing and swallowing, he leaned back, running a hand through his hair. "Did uh...anything go wrong? I got a well, a cryptic warning from Nate." His eyes flicked away from her as he mentioned the Ascended.

When she mentioned she had another reason for her visit, the healer raised his eyebrows at her. The kettle began to whistle, so he stood up to take it off the stove and pour them both mugs. Returning to the table, he slid hers across from her with a grin. "You're allowed to feel however you want about them. How and what you worship is no business of mine."

Opening a desk, he began to root through it. "What do you need the horn for? I'll spare asking you for help with my own task from them, since I don't think you want to discuss um..sex with me." Unable to find what he was looking for by touch alone, he glanced down, both to locate the horn and to avoid having to see her reaction.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-18-2020, 06:29 PM