(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
"I got one too." The letter had been bizarre, to say the least, and fortunately Amalia had put little stock in the rambling of Nate. She shrugs at the question, swallowing down another bite of stew. "There was a guardian, but Tanau calmed it. Nobody was badly injured." Indeed, she'd borne the brunt of it and then some - which is how it should be, she thinks.

A snort leaves her at his grinned response. "You sang a different tune when you were sick," she counters wryly, remembering their conversation about the divided god with far more clarity than him, she is sure. Watching as he digs in a drawer for the horn, the girl hums thoughtfully, running her spoon around the dregs of stew. "You know the lightning storm, outside the Grounds? There were unicorns in it. I led them out, but I need a way to counter the lightning to get them back home."

Predictably her cheeks color a rosy pink at the suggestion they discuss sex. But if there's one thing living with Remi and Ronin has done for the Shield, it is limit her inhibitions. "Uh... what did you, um, need to talk about?" she asks, her voice a little strangled but the effort valiant nonetheless.
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 11-18-2020, 07:11 PM