(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Nodding, Loren grinned at Amalia. "I'm glad it worked out then. And that the illness is behind us." He took a long sip of his tea, relaxing his mental guard a bit as he did. The guilt and worry had returned to the background of his mind, leaving just a wary contentedness in their wake.

Scratching the back of his head, he snorted. "I'm trying not to hold anything people did or said when they were out of their minds against them, myself included." Shaking his head, he bit his lip. "Sorry, though."

Finally finding the horn, he slid it across the table to her. "Yeah I know it. Went into myself, and Wessex brought up the unicorns." Pausing, he added, "And this will help you help them." It wasn't quite a question, but curiosity lurked in his eyes and voice.

His eyebrows shot up to the top of his forehead. Staring at her, he blinked a few times before responding. "Uh...your best and worst orgasms and what made them bad or good." Now it was his turn to flush, though not because he was embarrassed about the subject. No, he was just pretty sure Amalia was going to make this incredibly awkward.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 11-18-2020, 07:22 PM