(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Only what you're comfortable, which is something of a hilarious reassurance, given that they're both distinctly aware of how uncomfortable she is right now. "It's, um, it's okay. Just weird." But it isn't a bad discomfort, more an awkward, vaguely hysterical level of bashful that makes her want to both laugh and scream, her brain reflecting through shared experiences and orgasms despite any attempt to calm it. Some are reckless and wild, some slow and intimate. But best?

Well, actually there's an easy answer, and it's the easiest one to talk about. Objectively, from a purely physical standpoint, one of her sexual encounters stands head and shoulders above the rest. "Um... okay. Best was, I guess- Frey, actually." Still staring intently at her tea, the girl feels heat spreading down to her toes. "They- it was right after, um, or during, the Spire being breached. When everyone went to the top I went to ask the gods for advice. Frey answered."

Closing her eyes against the overwhelming discomfort, Amalia takes a breath. "They... showed me things. Different time. The Demon being made, and degrading, and dying. And they, uh, they were - we were - y'know. The whole time."
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 11-19-2020, 07:15 PM