(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Amalia's arms rise up immediately to accept Astra into her lap, fingers coiling behind the luxere's ears, automatically assuming the position of scritches. It's soothing, having the bright young doe there, and helps to calm some of her nerves. So too does Jyoti, who croons a starlit note before settling onto Amalia's shoulder, watching Loren with one wide eye.

The explanation is met with thoughtful silence, though a pulse of empathy pushes through at the mention of being cursed. Of being trapped under someone else's power... and that's what the Voice offers, after all. "Sam tried to leave her," Amalia murmurs, looking back down at her new cup of tea. "It nearly killed him. That isn't freedom, or love."

The crease between her brows deepens further as Loren continues on. Shaking her head, Amalia gives a quiet, tired sigh. "She preys on people who feel lost. Who are hurt." Glancing up at Loren again, the girl gives a sad, small smile. "I'm glad you're strong enough to have said no. I hope you know you're not alone."

Slumping back into her chair, Amalia releases another heavy breath, weariness suddenly tugging at her bones. It's been a long day, a long season, a long year. With a last scratch to Astra, the Shield releases the luxere to rub her hand over her neck. "Sorry, I'm... kind of exhausted. I need to figure out where to stay tonight. Any chance you have room for one more?"
she's just like the weather
can't hold her together

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Amalia - 12-18-2020, 07:01 PM