(se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be?
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
They say blood makes you related but
loyalty makes you family
Nodding at Amalia's comment about Sam and the Voice, Loren cleared his throat. "I know." Looking down at his lap, he fiddled with the hem of his shirt. "How are things. Between you and Sam, I mean." He kept his gaze trained downwards.

Laughing a little at her compliments and reassurance, he shrugged. "Seems like I've been saying no to things most of my life." Finally, he glanced up, seeking out her gaze. He smiled, though it didn't reach his eyes. "I appreciate you saying that, and don't take this the wrong way but...I kind of am. Alone I mean. It's okay though, I'm getting used to it." Laughing, he ran a hand through his hair.

Nodding, he started collecting the dishes and putting them in a small sink in the corner. "You can stay here or my room at the Kraai. I can stay with you or crash whichever place you don't choose if you'd prefer to be alone." He started washing the dirty bowls and mugs as he waited for her response.
LOREN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) is the enemy what I'm meant to be? - by Loren - 12-21-2020, 04:05 PM