there must be something more to find
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I know, I fought you in the dark
There’s no denying it: Wessex is awkward. She always has been, and Henry might recall rumors about the now-Queen or a general distaste for her when he was a kid. While the general perception hasn’t completely shifted, she hopes it’s begun to - after all, they did elect her Queen for a second time.

After the crack of lightning, a scream echoes through the woods and Wessex looks off in the distance behind Henry, as if she recognizes it (Spoiler alert - she does). His words bring her attention back to her and she chuckles and nods enthusiastically. “Twice now, with two different groups of people. We’ve found that tunneling under can avoid the lightning and found a group of unicorns in the middle of the storm. Led them out. They’re… somewhere around here.” Here being the outskirts, and she offers a vague sort of semi-circle gesture to further mean, she doesn’t really know where.

“I need to figure out how to talk to them. Or -” shaking her head, she shrugs at the other option. “Take a group of people willing to risk meeting whatever might be in a cavern under the storm,”

There’s a sudden flutter of black wings and a dragon shoots out of the darkening sky, coming to land on the Wraith’s shoulder.
the wraith
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-11-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: there must be something more to find - by Wessex - 11-29-2020, 07:46 PM