So long to hollow lullabies (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
oh but that's the irony: broken people are not fragile
"No, I can't say that I am." Remi rumbles in response. Once upon a time he'd have been the sort to put on a brave smile, to be polite no matter his inner turmoil. Now, the Lullaby merely offered the fae a dull sea-glass green stare and nodded.

"With you. The fae. These are your Woods after all, no matter what orders the gods give." Or at least, such were the alchemist's thoughts on the matter. But then he hadn't grown up with stories of Mort and Vi; his piety, despite being a demigod, did not run terribly deep. "I would appreciate the help." The Lullaby admits with a greatful smile that goes as quickly as it came. "My husband is the soldier...I...really don't have much experience." Her next question helps him answer what he'd been poorly trying to say, and he takes the opportunity to explain himself a touch further.

"I gave up being the governor of Torchline, because I didn't want the responsibility. We came to the Greatwood to adventure. To just..live our lives." He'd not burden Alina with his woes of and we've never even had a honeymoon. "Just after we all went into the Storm, Ronin and I were...called to a meeting. With the Big Gods and the heralds." Remi's jaw feathers and his eye colour fades to a frosty white. "Ronin was sent to Stormbreak. So no, it isn't that I necessarily mind being placed here. I've always loved the Woods. It's that I mind being placed here without him." There is no bitter loss in Remi's words, nor in his appearance. It's quite the opposite in fact: eyes that blur to a ferocious white, as feathers and mane flit between his curls.
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-12-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-17-2020, 04:18 PM