So long to hollow lullabies (open!)
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
oh but that's the irony: broken people are not fragile
"Potential, mm? If you're asking if I know if that's a compliment or not, I don't." Remi replies with a slightly amused snort. He'll profess to knowing almost nothing about the raggedy herald, despite being one of its demigods.

"I wonder who we could ask. I...have had my dealings with Frey in the past, and I can't say they've all been positive." Absently, Remi rubs at the back of his neck. "And given the sorts of things they normally require...with Ronin gone...I'd rather not complicate my life." Vividly the alchemist can recall having visited the god with Rexanna, and how they'd suggested the pair out to fuck, right then and there. Remi had come a long way since then, but lonely as he was apt to be in the coming weeks and months, he saw no reason to plague himself with divine temptations.

Not insulted by her words, the alchemist nods. "Let me confer with Delphia and see if she has any thoughts. If not, we'll come back to the village and perhaps bring it to a vote?" He paused, waiting to see if Alina had anything to say about this; was democracy something the fae practiced?
The Lullaby
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-12-2020, 03:47 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 04:34 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 05:36 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 06:04 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-13-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: So long to hollow lullabies (open!) - by Remi - 11-17-2020, 04:18 PM