Key Quest cut a diamond with a diamond
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Amun couldn't help but grin at Neron. Really, the Hailstorm's entire look and demeanor was entirely too dark. "Why so serious?" The potter was dressed in a mishmash of warm weather clothing. There was rope coiled around his body and a pickaxe in one hand. A shield was slung on his back, and he had metal sheathing his arms.

Glancing at the rest of their motley group, Amun winked at them. "I do so love our family vacations. We go to the coolest places." Fully intending for that pun to be as terrible as it was, he waggled his eyebrows even as he started to make his way into the cave that Neron had brought them too.

In addition to his upgrades, Amun brings rope, a pickaxe, warm weather gear, and metal armor that sheathes his arms, as well as the following:

Type: Grey
Warning Device | A stone that glows green until the centre of it (or its twin) is pressed, then they both glow red and vibrate (Made by Remi).

Type: Dark
Fire Resistant Shield | A lightweight but strong shield that resists fire magic. Made by Remi.

Type: Grey
Illusory Cloth | A 3x3 square of rubbery cloth. When used by an ascended onto ascended skin, it can mimic the texture or colour of whatever the applier is thinking of (changing eye colour over one eye, bits of hair, adding a scar, etc)
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
cut a diamond with a diamond - by Neron - 11-13-2020, 06:59 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Amun - 11-13-2020, 07:18 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Wessex - 11-13-2020, 10:57 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Nate - 11-14-2020, 05:22 AM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Nate - 11-15-2020, 05:21 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Amun - 11-15-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Neron - 11-15-2020, 06:24 PM
RE: cut a diamond with a diamond - by Wessex - 11-16-2020, 03:41 PM