we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go?
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
she's striking matches just for fun
"I will, as soon as I have a good place to put it," she replied teasingly, enjoying this playful banter as they traversed a possibly treacherous tunnel system. Just how she liked it. To his next question she scoffed just a bit, if I fucking knew, "As of right now? Nothing special, when Deimos left I stopped working with the grounds militia, now I just offer training lessons to anybody who wants em. Trying to get the word out I guess." Nothing was definite, but she knew that she also wanted to travel more, and eventually leave the grounds. Maybe there would be more opportunity elsewhere.

She laughed at his retort about his nails, shaking her own away until they were normal length again, "It's no insult, we're just the gifted ones," she answered, glancing ahead as they turned again. "I hope I'm not being tricked into some horrible trap, that would totally suck," another tease of course, but in all honesty she had no clue where they were going. Surprises were nice though, she felt no real danger with him. For now at least.
light two cigarettes and give you none
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go? - by Aisha - 11-24-2020, 11:38 PM