we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go?
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
Amun

You'll be faced with problems of all shapes and sizes
You're going to have to make a few compromises
Nodding at Aisha's comment, Amun grinned. "Still haven't fixed a place up for yourself yet? That's alright, I'm still living in my pottery studio."

Glancing at her she revealed her profession, he chuckled. "Oh, so you're handy with a sword then?" He winked and waggled his eyebrows.

"Rawr," he responded, feigning clawing at the air and looking not at all fierce when he did it. Laughing, he nudged her with a shoulder. "As I said, I'm definitely not a warrior. Maybe you can kick my ass some time soon. I mean, show me the ropes."

Wiggling his fingers at her, he shook his head. "No trap here. Unless you consider my presence a trap." With that, he took them around one last corner. As he did, there'd be a shimmer in front of them. When they got closer, it would resolve itself into a cavern full of quartz crystals. They weren't worth much, but they were beautiful even in the dim light of the caves.
For now we're happy if not overjoyed
And we'll accept the things we cannot avoid

Messages In This Thread
RE: we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go? - by Amun - 11-25-2020, 12:04 PM