we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go?
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
she's striking matches just for fun
"Oh, so you're handy with a sword then?" Aisha shrugged at this, wrapping her fingers around the handle of her sword. "I guess you'll have to ask the people I've fought, those who're still with us," a devilish grin at her joke, doing her best to keep her companion on his toes.

He mentioned possibly training with her, Aisha nodded, "Sounds good to me, I'll teach you some of what I know, and when I know what I want I'll ask you to make me something." Seemed a fair deal, one that she was more than happy to make. Any chance to practice her craft was a welcome one, to feel the wind in her hair as they danced with their sharp, singing munitions.

They turned the final corner, and before Aisha could even think of a response she was awestruck by her surroundings. A cave deep within the system, filled with shimmering quartz. She almost gasped, taken aback by the beauty of the dimly lit reflections, how starry they seemed yet so far from the sky. "I thought you said you didn't know where the treasure was," she joked, shooting him a glance before laying her hand along a tall flat quartz, "These are beautiful."
light two cigarettes and give you none
AISHA

Messages In This Thread
RE: we got no time to waste, oh which way shall we go? - by Aisha - 11-25-2020, 07:46 PM