tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
The lanky teen had been out that day, a pair of empty buckets in hand that had once contained either water or dirt previously. He had been gathering wild herbs, mushrooms, seeds of various plants that were for either an edible or medicinal plant, even a dozen sturdy sticks for use in future crafting and sturdy vines to eventually turn into strong ropes.

His eyes caught moment some distance to his right, catching someone heading towards one of the trees he normally frequented every few days for acorns to either break up into either large chunks to add to various edibles, ground into flour for a form of sourdough bread when he chooses to make it himself, or keep whole for trade at the settlement. "...is that a...?"

An eyebrow had gone up as he noticed something at the lady's side, scurrying to behind another tree as he tried to get a better look at the unfamiliar figure. He covered his mouth as he ended up whispering to himself, his voice going higher in surprise, "That is a sword."

He looked around, making sure there was no immediate obstacle that would be his path, should he need to run. He knew nothing about this lady, but usually anyone with a weapon would know how to use it...

(This is supposed to be a training thread...but it dawned on me while writing this that skittish boy's gonna end up not making this easy to start. ^^; )
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Belril - 11-13-2020, 09:03 PM