tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
i lost the plot, or maybe two
The boy's response brought a hint of a frown to her face, though it was hidden by the glance she cast back to the acorns at her feet. She was curious, concerned perhaps, some compassionate instinct that told her she ought to help him. Advice to 'be careful' had never helped anyone, so she kept that unsaid. But she hoped he would stay safe, there were so many dangers beyond the settlement.

Not that she knew anything more about him, he'd survived this long so he obviously had something going right. She sifted through the patch of leaf litter, filling her woven pack until there were only capless shells on the ground. His voice nearby drew her attention, though he didn't seem to be addressing her directly. A small smile coaxed to her lips, she replied anyway, "Nope, we've gotten a lot of em, or the rats have just beat us to it."

She pushed to her feet, tossing her pack over her shoulders and securing it before peering through her mess of blonde curls back at the boy, "What's your name sugar?" she asked, a friendly smile on her lips.
remind me who the fuck are you?

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Aisha - 11-20-2020, 01:49 PM