tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
"It's hard to practice if I can't even lift the sword," he said with a slight frown as he looked down upon the blade, not even managing to pick the thing up once the tip flopped back onto the ground. It wasn't from lack of trying, it was just pretty heavy for him, more so than he was used to at any one sitting, at least.

"How do most that plan on taking up the sword gain the strength to wield these, are there lighter practice blades that they wield at first," he asked with an aggravated sigh before moving carefully so he could at least try to pass the handle off to Aisha so she can put it back into its sheath. He was just a bit mad at himself for not being able to lift the blade next to at all, not being able to easily swing it would have been more acceptable, at least. He then glanced at his left arm, that had the nasty scar from a land shark around here, and frowned. "...might have fared better if I did know how to defend myself against that creature back then..."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Belril - 12-02-2020, 09:37 AM