tell me your weakness, come on just one vice
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
As soon as Aisha had let go of her sword, back down it went. Damn, those are some noodle arms, she mused to herself, cocking her head to hear his excuse. She really was surprised that he'd survived the outskirts so well, he must be fast or just really lucky. He passed her back her sword and fired off another question, one she answered as she sheathed her weapon, "Yeah, there are different swords of different sizes too, you just need to find one that works for you."

His addition, glancing down at the scar, Aisha nodded, "Maybe, but don't blame yourself for a goddamn landshark attack, those things are brutal." She smiled, huffing a bit and pulling her pack up further on her back, "Well Belril, if you're ever interested in learning some sword play, come find me. I travel around and I know lots of people, I'm sure somebody will know where I am."

"You want me to walk with you back?" she added, a bit of a protective streak coming through. She didn't feel great about leaving a kid out here in the forest, even if he'd come in alone.
give you my love and then take it away

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your weakness, come on just one vice - by Aisha - 12-04-2020, 04:38 PM