If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home By Now
Hester Mac Girr An Adhastair
Bard

Age: 27 | Height: 5’4” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Hester
You think you're hanging with the winners, girl
It’s only a matter of time before someone approaches her, and the smallest mercy is that it doesn’t seem to be someone she’s inadvertently upset. Not that that realization comes until a voice is startling her out of her reverie, a woman who seemed to be made of pure gold, and twice as wondrous as anything else Hester has seen so far.

For a moment there’s a stubborn crease of pride in Hester’s voice brow, before a far more sensible pet of her is shaking her head up and down. ”I am. It’s...” Perhaps she’s silly for revealing this, but she wants to be able to trust people, wants to be able to trust that she’ll receive help when she needs it, even this far from home. ”It’s my first time leaving Halo.” Excitement shines through her features plainly, Hester’s eyes bright and sparkling.

”Do you know the area well? Can I please ask you some questions?” She shouldn’t be imposing, but Hester would be a fool to not state as much of her curiosity as she possibly can, now that she possibly has the chance.
cause you never seen 'em lose

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You Lived Here, You'd Be Home By Now - by Hester - 11-24-2020, 05:15 AM