You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
The sound of the door opening made Sam sit up straight, though he really didn't know why. There was no point trying to impress Nate, Sam's opinion of the man already pretty low and any romantic possibilities well and truly stamped out by now. Sam wanted to tell himself it was a desire to look strong in front of an enemy, or at least an old ex...but it wasn't that either. He genuinely wanted to impress Nate.

Maybe it was just because Nate was cool, especially with the effortless way he sat, mumbling one his one liner without even a moment of hesitation. Sam, far less adept at smooth talking, nodded and let out a shy little laugh, pushing the cup of tea towards Nate. "Well, it's not that different to what I do for...for anyone that visits." Usually he had biscuits too, but they wouldn't be needing those. Ascended parties tended to have terrible buffets.

"So! Um...how are you?" He asked after a moment, leaning back into his chair in an effort to seem far too casual, as if he wasn't bothered at all by what they had discussed the last time they had met.
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-19-2020, 10:37 PM