You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
"I don't even remember what it was like to actually eat and drink, but cups of tea comfort me somehow." Sam smiled and shrugged, his hands going to wrap around the cup. He hadn't actually started drinking tea until after he'd Ascended, having picked the habit up from his mentor as a late teenager; he wondered how it would be to fully taste it. Even with his patch, he'd not had the full human experience.

At least Nate seemed happy to drink some without the added spirits nowadays, though Sam supposed that was likely because it wouldn't make a difference anymore. "Governor stuff? I thought Sunjata was the Governor; do you help him a lot?" He knew that Nate had the frankly laughable title of managing 'Social Affairs', but he didn't know how much work that actually involved.

"Me? Oh, I'm...alright. Getting used to life here again." He sighed as the topic got within touching distance of that again and tried to pull it away, thinking of something he could say that might catch Nate's attention. "I've been...seeing someone, too, which has been nice."
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-20-2020, 05:50 PM