You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
"You...burnt...what?" Sam asked, tilting his head to one side. From what he remembered while he had been sick and over at Nate and Sunjata's, the house had been very much in one piece, so whatever happened must have happened after that...thinking of that day, some vague memories to do with worms in Nate's face surfaced, but they weren't quite vivid enough to bother mentioning. "...intentionally?"

He wasn't sure how insurance worked in Torchline, but he wouldn't put it above Sunjata and Nate to commit fraud and arson.

The genuine smile on Nate's face was nice to see and Sam nodded, sipping his own tea and smirking off to the side, thinking of the dates they'd had so far. "He's been very romantic. For our first date we went to the Atheneum and he asked me to read to him, and he'd set up lights and cushions...it was lovely." Far more so than anything Nate had done for him, though Sam didn't say that, just looked over to see what Nate thought of the date.

"I think all of the bits are bad." He shook his head, trying to think of an inch of the Climb where he hadn't felt in danger. Nate had to be insane to be going there willingly, so maybe he had a mission too. "Why are you going there?"
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-25-2020, 10:10 PM