You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
While Nate still hadn't gone quite as extreme as Sam's murder, it was in a way comforting to hear that he wasn't the only one to have had something terrible happen as a result of the illness. "..Well, um, I hope you can sort it out soon. Are you moving somewhere new, or hoping to repair the old house?" Presumably they weren't planning on living in the Boxing Ring permanently, though of all the people he could see doing that, Nate and Sunjata were high on the list.

Smiling and nodding back at Nate, he drew his legs up closer to himself and sipped from his tea, the happy flush of someone with a crush clear on his face even without a blush.

Hearing of Nate's mission he only nodded, not disapproving or praising it. "I see. I am meant to be going to the Climb soon to help make a portal there. I think that has to be in the Burrows, though..." Sam sighed and pressed a hand to his forehead. "It's horrible there. But that's what the Voice wants." And what she wanted, she got.

All of these topics were interesting and fine to talk about, but there was something lingering at the back of Sam's mind as they spoke. "I was wondering...do you mind if I ask you more about your life before Caido? Since you told me some of it, I've always been curious to know more..."
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-28-2020, 02:22 PM