You should be living a different life
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
A laugh leaves Nate, his head shaking before an answer leaves him. ”We’re building something new.” They had a spot, had plans, which were being carried out by friends back home, not that he was aware of that. ”The Slagveld is fine for now, but it’s not home.” A warm excitement spreads over his face as well, almost but not quite matching Sams. It’s strange, to be sharing this moment with the other man, but Nate has never been one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

”Oh?” Nate chews his lip, seeming to consider something, going over times in his head. ”I’ll probably still be around by the time you get there. I can help out if you want.” It’s not an offer he wants to make, Nate lithe to add yet more days away from home to his excursion, but if it makes him look good, he’s not exactly willing to skip it. Not when helping would be so easy. When it would benefit him too, being able to skip the long trek back through Halo.

”What, did you invite me over to interrogate me?” Nate manages to laugh, easing the accusation of his words, though the idea doesn’t necessarily sit well with him. This is part of making an effort though, isn’t it? ”Depends what you want to know, you know?”
king rat on the streets in another life
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Nate - 12-01-2020, 05:50 AM