You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
Sam had not pinned Nate down as the house-building sort, but he supposed Outlanders had to adopt many new skills when they arrived in Caido and afterwards. "Have you and Sunjata made a plan, then? Are you going to build it, or are you hiring someone to?" He knew he'd have no idea where to start.

As for his portal mission, Nate's offer to help was immediately accepted, Sam nodding and leaning forward, clearly eager to have someone else on board. "Yes please. I hate the Climb. The more people with me the better, and you even have experience there. Hopefully we won't be around too long for what I want to do, though." Really though, Sam had no idea what would be involved in making the portal or how long it would take; he could only pray the Voice had something brief in mind.

Shaking his head at the suggestion he wanted to interrogate Nate, Sam took a long drink of his tea then set it down. "No, I just...a part of having a friendship is knowing more about each other, isn't it? And I am curious. We could start very simple. Like...what was your day to day life like, before you came here? What did you do every day?"
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 12-02-2020, 09:55 PM