You should be living a different life
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
– NATE –
”Little bit of both.” Nate says with a shrug. ”I know a bit about construction, but it’s probably safer to leave it in the hands of people who actually do it regularly.” Probably safest to have it out of his hands entirely, and little does he know that’s exactly what’s happening.

Even though he’d been the one to offer, there’s still a tiny part of Nate that hopes Sam doesn’t need, hopes he can focus purely on his task and then leave. He’s not so lucky though, a resigned smile coming to his face. ”The less time it takes, the happier I’ll be.” He finished off the last of his tea and chuckles across at Sam. ”I never thought I’d be here, doing stuff like this.”

While he’d been talking specifically about his time in Caido tending towards the unexpected, the other ascended goes a step further. What he did in the day to day was simple though, safe enough to answer. ”It didn’t look much different than it was before I ascended. I woke up late, went and did uh,” Here he rubs at his mouth, glancing away from Sam for a moment, ”my job, I guess, and then I fucked around until I got kicked out of enough places that I went home.” It was nothing exciting, nothing unusual.
king rat on the streets in another life
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Nate - 12-03-2020, 05:42 PM