You should be living a different life
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL

Do you remember what you said to me?
'Cause we lost track of time
"That's probably sensible. Like most people here, I didn't make my house...I have no idea who did. My mentor lived there before me, so it wasn't destroyed when I moved in, but I've seen a lot of people in Sanctuary change ruins into homes." In a way he thought it was quite nice; something once used and loved and gone to ruin resurrected, able to provide joy to people again. He loved the history in the walls of the Settlement, could sometimes feel it when within its rooms.

He'd never pictured himself doing these kinds of missions for the Voice either, and honestly it sometimes still was strange to find himself in the midst of them. "I know. I wonder if people who have been great heroes or adventurers ever felt like this; just totally out of their depth."

Nate gave a very simple, safe, vague answer as for his questions about the past, and Sam's eyes narrowed; he was not the most socially adept person, but he recognised the way Nate's eyes darted away from himself. Not wanting to outright accuse him of omitting truths, Sam just nodded and asked: "So what was the job?"
Yeah, we lost track of time
You always let me down so tenderly

Messages In This Thread
You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 11-17-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: You should be living a different life - by Samuel - 12-09-2020, 06:51 PM