fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

Careful not to get too far ahead of herself, Wessex starts slowly and cautiously, fully aware that the way she phrases this may be what gets the job done.

“I want to protect the Grounds the way you want to protect the Greatwood, and having the Order and the Old Gods setting themselves up in the Greatwood is particularly alarming. Especially when part of the Order’s mission is to completely eliminate the Ascended. While I am violent and guilty, there are many of us who aren’t guilty of anything other than wanting to survive.” Wessex looks directly at Juniper, banking on the feeling that this diplomat might not want the elimination of an entire race on her hands. “I hope you’ll understand when I say it’s the Order that keeps me up at night” (ha ha) “far more than anything else, and I don’t believe that a big, public trial will actually stop anything. Not with the continent racing towards war.”

It’s likely that Juniper knows something about that, if she's in the Fae's government. She lets the last word hang, pregnant in the air before starting again quietly. “I just want to keep the Order out of the Grounds, give my people a chance at living, even if it’s in this… shithole.”

After all, the Grounds can’t compare to the Greatwood. Wessex knows that, Juniper knows that, and everyone else knows it, too.  

“So if I can ensure that, you can put me on trial, privately. A Fae-only event. For the murder of the two Fae I killed. And I’ll submit myself to whatever punishment, with certain caveats - small things, really - in return for help with the Grounds’ protection. I need to see an Order member use their compass. I don’t need to be in the same room - through a windows or something like that. No one will need to know you’re involved and you can be the one who brought the Wraith in. And you can have all that in writing to ensure my cooperation, along with the promise I won’t hurt the Order member.”

Offer given, she grows quiet and still, eerily still, content to let the idea marinate in Juniper's head and trying to remain an open-ish book. For all intents and purposes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-18-2020, 01:27 AM