fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
after all is said and done
you're just a carnivore
let you in and drink my blood
you're nothing but a monster

And in return, Wessex had hoped Juniper wouldn’t say that. But here they are, and there’s no point in expressing her wishes. The line between whose team each is on is growing blurry, hands extended in compromise, but not in confidence. “Actually, the plan requires your cooperation. Because in theory, and correct me if I’m wrong, you don’t think all Ascended should be killed. But that’s what the Order wants, or so I’ve been told by multiple sources. Seeing an Order member’s compass in use would allow us to keep them out of the Grounds. That’s it. It removes one of many threats.” And if she could swear to it, she would, because that is genuinely as much as Wessex knows about how it will work.

There are no illusions that threats will come from elsewhere, from other eyes and other sources. In Wessex’s ability to ponder the multiple outcomes, she sees something coming from the Greatwood, through the portals, from people moving back to the Grounds and attacking from the inside.  She likes to think that people who know the Ascended won’t be so comfortable attacking them, but that’s the problem with War; no one knows what they’ll do until they’re in the thick of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: fragile creatures on collision with our judgement days - by Wessex - 12-19-2020, 05:30 PM