Training The night is dark and full of terrors
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana
I am more than just a piece in their game
Training for the attack on the spire? Sure thing. Roana had been at the first attack and fought the spire beast once. She knew first hand what they were up against.

Training for the attack on the spire...with the bitch who stole Krosis? Oh yeah. Roana was there.

Roana showed up early, her expression set into a scowl. She was dressed prepared to work, in layers that could be removed as she worked up a sweat in the cold, hair pulled back in a braid. The other sword she had, a standard issue broadsword, was in her hand at the ready. This wasn't just about training for Roana. This was about getting back what was hers; her legacy in a way. She came to win.

Blue eyes glanced at the sword before looking at the face of the woman. The blonde hair seemed familiar, but the glance she had gotten wasn't enough to say this was her for sure. Not until she heard her voice. "I am here to train I suppose, but I think you know what I am really here for." She said in a low tone.

Messages In This Thread
The night is dark and full of terrors - by Wessex - 01-20-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: The night is dark and full of terrors - by Roana - 01-20-2019, 10:10 PM