Training The night is dark and full of terrors
Roana Steadman
Soldier

Age: 35 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 24 - Dext: 26 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Roana
I am more than just a piece in their game
The broadsword slammed against the smaller blades with a loud clang, but Roana's focus had shifted slightly. She had dropped Krosis. Her goal had been to get the blade back. Whether she won or lost the fight was irrelevant if she could just take it back. Her response was instantaneous. She saw Wessex reveal the twin blades and swing at her torso. Quickly she twisted backwards, both hands still on the hilt of her broadsword. The blades caught her shirt, tearing the fabric, but otherwise skidded harmlessly past her skin. The maneuver threw her weight backwards, and in response she shoved her arms forward. The hope was that with the broadsword entangled in her opponent's blades it would pull her in the opposite direction.

Regardless when she fell out of reach of the hilt, she let the broadsword go, quickly tucking into a backwards roll. The maneuver took her right to her blade which she was quick to snatch up. It was like reuniting with an old friend, a wicked grin curving her lips. The weight of Krosis seemed to not affect Roana as she rose with it with ease, holding it in a defensive position in front of her. "Looks like I got what I came for."

Messages In This Thread
The night is dark and full of terrors - by Wessex - 01-20-2019, 07:06 PM
RE: The night is dark and full of terrors - by Roana - 03-11-2019, 08:07 PM