...and my travels bring me here
Raza
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
RAZA
“Most folks want somethin’ a little harder when they come ‘ere, but sure, we got water.” What use is sobriety in a bar, Raza might ask, though she refrais from doing so right this minute, instead squattin’ down looking at what she’s got under the bar. “I usually use some’a this for garnish, but I can give ya an orange or two,” the tall woman says as she pops back up, two perky-tit sized pieces’a fruit in her hands.

Placin’ ‘em in front of the girl, Raza turns to pour her a glass’a water, then chips a bit’a ice off a block to put it in the water, setting it down in front of her. Observant, dark eyes spy the furs an’ she’s reminded of Weaver and when Halovians first starting popping up in Torchline.

“You from Halo?” Raza asks, leaning against the back of the bar an’ crossin’ her arms over her chest. The bar is fairly empty. It’s just her and this pretty little foreigner. And Hoa. Hoa's usually there, somewhere.
she's got a real quick trigger and some new demands
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-20-2020, 02:10 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-24-2020, 07:21 PM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Delphine - 11-25-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: ...and my travels bring me here - by Raza - 11-29-2020, 03:38 PM