[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
At the sight of someone unexpected, Aurelia raised her brow in pleasant surprise, "Gideon?" She finished the bite of apple and offered him a wave with the hand that was still gripping a piece of its own driftwood. They hadn't ended their first run-in together on a particularly happy note and she wasn't sure if or when she'd ever see the priest again. But, there was an odd sense of friendship she felt towards him. They shared a secret; small as it was, that required a certain amount of trust and respect. So Gideon's appearance was a welcome and, strangely comforting, surprise.

She returned his smile with a small one of her own and said, gesturing the wood towards the docks, "Well, I work on one of the ships over there so... you'll probably see me here a lot." She shrugged her shoulders then, "I'm doing a bit better with my current... situation, at least. How've you been?" She took a small bite of the apple as she awaited his answer. There was plenty of room around the medium-sized fire, and she'd chosen a pretty clear area to set it up at. There were no seats but, the sand would do, so she gestured towards it, "If you aren't in any rush, feel free to stay a while."
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-23-2020, 11:10 PM