[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
"The very same." He confirmed, taking the final few steps towards her and going to sit down on the sand, slowly lowering herself down with the groan of someone middle aged and familiar with a bad back. Still, Gideon didn't let it phase him, looking over to the docks as she pointed them out and nodding; he was aware that many ships in Torchline operated in...unsavoury trades, but didn't ask any more of it. That was her business.

That, and he didn't want to become the target of whatever mafia was boss right now.

"How have you settled in?" Gideon asked, leaning back and resting his arm over his knees. She certainly seemed more comfortable now than she had the first time he'd met her, so something had to have gone right, as she said. As for himself, he shrugged and tilted his head left and right, holding up the piece of driftwood he had taken. "I'm alright...took this wood to make a doll of Ludo. I don't suppose you'll have been here long enough to be taking part in the seasonal activities?"
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 11-26-2020, 05:36 PM