[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Aurelia set down the apple on the burlap sack, beside all the tools strewn out across it, and wiped her hands together to shake off any remaining fruit particles. She reached over to the bottle she'd placed in the sand, though she simply held it for the time being.

She shrugged, thinking back to her initial attitude upon first meeting Gideon. She didn't want to carry that bitterness with her anymore, even if it was well-placed and still festered deep in her heart. "I'm trying to move on with the hand I've been dealt, I guess..."

She took notice of the driftwood he held in his hand, so similar to the pieces she had picked out for her own doll. She smiled in pleasant surprise once again, laughing softly, "Actually, I am participating. I can't say I much like Ludo. Being reminded of everyone I've lost so soon after losing them is a new kind of salt in the wound. But, I'm trying to make a good impression on the people here so... what better way to do that than... make a weird little doll?" She paused, twisting open the cap of the bottle and gesturing towards the array of tools to tinker with, "I have some more stuff here if you need anything."

She took a small swig, frowning at the strong taste of alcohol. She went to put it back down with the cap back on when she realized that she had a guest with her. Holding it up towards where Gideon hunkered down in the sand, she gave him a humorous look, "Is it wrong to ask a priest if he wants to partake?"
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-29-2020, 09:02 AM