[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Gideon
the priest
Give your heart and soul to charity
'Cause the rest of you
Gideon nodded at Aurelia's humble response; Outlanders did indeed have a difficult hand upon entering Caido. He knew that many of his fellow Order members held disdain for them as those handpicked by the Voice, but seeing a potential in them for more devout, he was willing to listen and attempt to help them through the first awkward seasons to fitting into their new lives.

"Serving Ludo does always involve some mourning, somewhere." He agreed, thinking back to his own festivals and prayers to the God, none of which he regretted, but many of which had been hard. "And in this season more than ever. I'm sure your doll will make a good impression. In your old world, did you have events to honour the dead?" Gideon thought about promising her the potential appearance of a 'ghost' at the festival of Lights, but kept his mouth shut; he had no way to guarantee it, and did Ludo even know how to become the dead of those from other worlds?

He looked over to her tray of supplies. "Maybe just a little knife to try and carve with. I did once whittle wood regularly, when I was a much younger man..." With a lot more spare time, tough workers hands and intentions towards something like art or philosophy without the structure of religion that his maturity had given him.

As for the bottle...he knew it was a mistake to take more once he'd already stopped drinking for the day, but well. It was only polite, when it was offered, wasn't it? "I'm not sure I understand. Is it forbidden in your world for Priests to drink? There's no rules on that here; in fact Frey encourages it." Gladly, he reached for the bottle.
The best of you, Honey, belongs to me

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Gideon - 11-29-2020, 10:50 PM