[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees
Aurelia Murlow
the Fireheart

Age: 29 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 21 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Away
Change author:
MP: 630
AURELIA
and my hands aren't clean
maybe they never will be
Gideon's grin made her eyes stretch a little wider. He'd seemed to have such a serious character to her but, for him to feel comfortable enough to play along, to relax... Something about it made her a little happy. Perhaps she should, genuinely, take this seriously. Her mind felt more open then, to whatever he might tell her.

Her eyes examined his facial features; ready, engaged. She set her chin on her palm and listened. Her brows raised and lowered and pressed together, lips pursed and relaxed and then pursed again, all in tune with the flow of his speech. She could only imagine what meeting Ludo would be like. Personally, she didn't find him to be very... 'amazing'-looking. The word she might use, based on what she'd been told of him, was more along the lines of.. 'creepy'. Maybe interesting, if she was feeling generous. Which, she was, so she respected Gideon's affections for the Herald.

Aurelia did also understand the significance of the Old Gods being merciful to Outlanders. Hell, she felt it was a significance for the people of Caido to be merciful toward Outlanders. Gods, though? She would not have expected so much from them.

Questions?

Aurelia blinked in surprise, whisked out of her puzzling. "I have a lot but, which ones to ask..." she trailed off, gaze wandering up to the darkened sky overhead.

"Was it scary?" She asked finally, green eyes peering across the sand at Gideon, "To meet it, I mean. Can't Ludo.. I don't know, actually, what he's capable of." She chuckled softly. Then, she dropped her hand from her chin and leaned forward with an arching brow, "So, what happened, when you met it? What did it say?"
but they can still carry you home
when you're ready to sleep

Messages In This Thread
[SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 11-20-2020, 05:08 AM
RE: [SE] Carving Spirits from the Trees - by Aurelia - 12-13-2020, 01:59 AM