Mini Event When the end will not reveal its face
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
Glancing at Alina as she appears, steadfast and stoic as ever, the alchemist just flashes her a knowing smile. "Delphia will be here." He replies reassuringly, though he's not entirely sure just how much she cares. "She...well. Let me put it this way: I wouldn't ever challenge her to a game of hide and seek, if you want to win." Which was just another way of saying that because the demigoddess hadn't been seen, didn't mean she wasn't very much still present. As if to prove his point it was then that Delphia appeared at his side. Glancing toward her with an appreciative smile, he nods.

Glancing to Juniper as she arrives, the Lullaby offers her a boyish smile and a shake of his head, indicating her apology wasn't at all necessary. "It's nice to finally meet you properly, Juniper. I've heard a lot about you." As Ianto appears, snoozy and tousled, Remi can't help the sideways smile of disapproval and mischief that finds its way onto his lips. "How thoughtful of you. I'll make this quick so you can get back to your nap."

Loud enough for the lingering fae to hear, but addressing mostly the trio of women, Remi pulls in a breath before beginning. "A few days ago myself, Delphia, and the rest of the demigods were pulled...somewhere, by the heralds. Mort, Vi, and Rae were there as well. With the ascended grouping themselves in the Hollowed Ground, the Gods thought it best if there was a presence close by to keep an eye on them. That's why Delphia and I have been sent here. We are to establish a stronghold against them. The other demigods have been sent to Stormbreak to work with the Order on an offence, presumably." This entire 'speech' is filled with boyish shrugs and uncertain frowns. Strong and capable as he might be, Remi is still no soldier.

"I spoke to Ludo about what we might do to create this defensive line here...trees that glow with sunlight to halt the ascended and alert us of their presence, but I wondered if you had any thoughts? It might be the gods who sanctioned this, but I don't want to do anything that would harm the Greatwood, or impede on your lives here if we can avoid it." Remi, demigod though he might be, was not so tightly bound to his obligations as to follow them with blind precision. Not in this case, anyway.
Now don't you look so grand, runnin'
Through the reds of my traffic lights
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 11-20-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 11-29-2020, 09:27 PM