Mini Event When the end will not reveal its face
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 359
REMI
Despite Alina's grimace, Remi looks optimistic. "That sounds like precisely what we need. If you need anything...": He trails off though instead of raising his voice in a question. Alina has always seemed to be the independent type, or at least if not independent, not looking for his help. Still, this was about more than just them now, and he'd make himself available however he was needed.

Nodding toward Delphia and silently wondering to himself if seeking out Frey might not be a more appropriate strategy, he then turns toward Juniper as she speaks. "Once I created two-way parchment that would display on the other whatever was written. I can no longer do such things, but recently Ludo made Ronin and I charms that would allow messenger ravens to always find us. I'm sure I could ask it for something similar again. Perhaps a way for all leaders—" Not that that's what he was, "—to have some form of instantaneous contact."

And as for the Mathair? He knew nothing of their former goddess or how she might be healed or restored.

"Alright then. Delphia will speak to Mort, Alina will complete her quest for Safrin, and Juniper, will see what might be done about the Mathair?"
Now don't you look so grand, runnin'
Through the reds of my traffic lights
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 11-20-2020, 06:51 PM
RE: When the end will not reveal its face - by Remi - 12-04-2020, 04:29 PM