Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
"They're good people. My brother and my father are both like me; Attuned. So if you see a few dogs herding the sheep - that's them. My mother's running errands today since I'm helping you get set up in our back field. That's the norm for us, though; we all stay busy around here."

Henry led the way up the road with a smile on his face and confidence emanating from his body language. He didn't realize that Belril found the trek so tiring, though he did stop and wait a few times to let the boy catch up. When they crested a hill, Henry stopped once more and looked out across the land. It was a modest sheep farm. He could see his brother in his dog shift herding the sheep out towards the grazing areas. His father was nowhere to be seen, probably scouting ahead to make sure it was safe.

He looked over his shoulder at Belril and gave him a firm pat on the shoulder, "Here we are!" he moved his hand away and headed down the hill to show Belril where he could plant his crops. It was a small piece of land tucked around the back of their small house. To one side, there were already rows of vegetables but, it was much like his own crop; a meager harvest meant to sustain a small family.

Henry stopped in front of some freshly-tilled soil, which he'd worked on the night before. "My mum's the green thumb around here. She said we can form a structure around the crops with a few clear tarps, like a miniature greenhouse. It'll keep the bad weather out while letting the sun in. Plus, having the house on one side provides decent shelter. What do you think?" He glanced over at Belril, chewing his lip.
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Henry - 11-28-2020, 09:33 AM