Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Belril
Every day's a challenge
But I always seem to get through
Belril felt the want to ask what Henry's mother was, if she wasn't Attuned, but the feeling that such may be a rude question to ask. Admittedly, being somewhat winded did help cause him to decide against asking as well, instead just nodding at Henry's words.

He slightly yelped at the sudden weight on his shoulder, almost toppling between it and tiredness creeping in. He had been able to do all the running around he does daily because he was able to take his own pace while doing so. After this, he probably wasn't going to be able to do the rest of his runs, but at least he usually does the ones that have to be done daily first.

So, his wild gardens were already taken care of that day, thankfully.

He nodded once more at Henry's words regarding what his mother has already said could be done, glad his hard work over the year won't be completely frozen by the incoming Deepfrost. "That should work, and this is fairly more closer to the Domiciles than the old spot was," he admitted before looking over the spot where the crops would be moving to. "I would have to keep the trees to their shrunken sizes, but I might be able to allow the other crops grow bigger than I have been as well." He then gazed back towards the direction of his wild gardens in the fields before adding with a hesitant chuckle, "though maybe not that much bigger with the watermelons...those are heavy..."
Each day's a balancing act
Of good and bad events

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Belril - 11-30-2020, 10:58 PM