Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
"...I was lucky, there was this nice old lady that took in kids like me, left behind by parents who didn't want them anymore," Belril said before looking back up towards Henry as they walked on. "And believe it or not, I was actually advised to come here after the portals opened up, since she thought I was just stagnating in Halo."

"And honestly, a friend would be nice, it's been pretty lonely here in the Grounds," he fessed up, a slight chuckle in his voice before a worried frown on his face before he glanced back towards where the various crops and mini-trees would be moved to. "However...what the Voice wants us to do in regards to the Order has me worried. While I could go to Halo to see if I could find any one of their number...once Deepfrost starts, I won't be able to come back to check on my crops daily like normal because the portal will have been snowed over completely. It's happened the other few years since the portal's emergence." He then glanced towards Henry before asking, "If I told your mother what to do for them, think she could care for them in my stead while forced away?"
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Belril - 12-23-2020, 06:15 PM