Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry felt a bit of surprise at the way Belril relented into sharing more of his past. He'd have to remember not to push him for answers in the future, seeing how he was more open when he wasn't being pressured. He glanced up, out at the road.

"The Grounds can feel that way sometimes. Ever since the dome's been gone, people have been leaving left and right," He commented, remembering all of the friends who used to live in the Grounds with him. They were gone, now, pursuing other ventures, seeing the bigger pictures. Some of them seemed to forget about him altogether once they left, which left a bitter taste in his mouth.

"My mum?" Henry raised and lowered his brows, "Sure. But are you really sure you want to be there for Deepfrost?" he glanced down at Belril, frowning thoughtfully, "I'm going to Torchline for the season, I think... Wessex wants me to help her kickstart an Explorer's Guild, and I've got to spread the word about it, see if anyone else is interested in joining us. You could come with me, if you want, and you'd still be able to return here at any moment - except for LongNight, of course."
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Henry - 12-23-2020, 06:35 PM