Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
Henry tilted his head in consideration of that. "Yes, the Order is a concern..." he agreed, although begrudgingly. In truth, he was hoping Belril would've accepted his offer. But he also understood, to an extent, as much as someone from his background could. So he gave a more affirmative nod, "I want to be with my family, too. But our family situations are quite different..." he let out a winded sigh, "this explorer's guild is leading me in a new direction. I'm actually quite excited about it." Even though his tone would not reflect that at the moment, since the air was heavy with the Order and Belril's past.

"It's brave of you to step up to the plate, though. Don't put yourself in too much harm's way, alright?" He surveyed the younger boy with a serious, dark gaze. It lightened, though, "We're like family, now, too, you know? We live in the same town, we both want what's right for our people, our world, and we're both doing what we think is best. As far as I'm concerned, that makes us brothers in this. So don't be afraid to come and ask me for help, should you ever need it. Alright? And, hey, if I can manage to get this guild going... its doors will always be open to you." He smiled.

"Any explorer's guild worth its salt could use a good healer."
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Henry - 12-27-2020, 11:41 PM