Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Welp, here's hoping this peaceful moment last. Don't expect it to.
"Hopefully, even if I won't be doing all that much exploring, I can do what I can after coming back from Halo during Flowerbirth," Belril said with a nervous chuckle.

As they continued walking, the pathway towards the fields beginning to turn from road to grass and dirt, Belril had sported a bit of a frown on his face, a nervous look on his face. "...normally, I feel safe in Halo. I usually don't have to worry about anything beyond a sudden food storage and a sudden freeze happening. But now, with people from the Order, people that hate people like me for something I did not choose to have..."

He stopped suddenly, shivering in place for a moment. "Once I go back, I won't be able to return until Flowerbirth...but I don't know if the same is true with any of the Order that might be there as well..." He then looked up towards Henry before saying, "Hopefully, I can just settle with getting as good a look as possible at one of those compasses and rings and still be in one piece afterwards..."
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Be Thankful for Family In All Its Forms - by Belril - 01-01-2021, 02:21 AM