my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
One last thing to mention... so it was as easy as that. Aisha was moving to Halo, she was going to be a Halovian, a Deepfrost Shield. So much would change, but wasn't that a familiar thing now? In this world things were constantly changing, not at all like on her home world where things were ancient and facets were established. She'd been born into favor there, but here she would and could make her own path.

Being stuck here during Deepfrost didn't bother her, she'd known about it before now and accepted it as just another challenge. Another opportunity to understand where she lived, grow closer to the people and build ties. "I've heard about that. I'm not worried about being cooped up, better than having nowhere to be," a hasty conclusion, but she was sure of it. Only time would tell how she truly felt.

All for the people; something Aisha admired, but a conviction that she would never admit she lacked. She was benevolent, she loved being there for others, but possibly more than that she loved being loved. Selfish desires for heroism mottled her passions, any claim that she did everything for other's wouldn't quite be true. She needed others like Morgan, like Deimos, to balance out her ambitions, to keep her aim steady.

She reached out to shake the hand presented to her, beaming admiration and motivation and excitement. "Thank you, can't wait to start."
give you my love and then take it away
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
"Alright. As long as you're aware." Morgan nodded, a little surprised at the young woman's easy acceptance of Halo's isolation, but not wondering too much about it; she had never needed anywhere else, so she would not assume someone else did. Halo, with it's tall mountains, white valleys and crisp air was enough for those it called to.

To say that there wasn't any desire to be seen as a hero in Morgan's mind would be a lie, though as she had gotten older she had gotten better at accepting it was unlikely: no one was seen entirely positively by the world anyway, and often the best things to do were quiet and preparatory, not spontaneous acts of heroism that might go down in song. Most of the hard work she did for Halo came from behind her desk, in decisions about locations, rules and trades.

Taking Aishas hand and shaking it, she stood up and picked her hammer off the ground, stretching before her afternoon tasks were to begin. "You're welcome. I look forward to seeing what you do."

{FIN}
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?