my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
Morgan couldn't help the slight smirk on her lips at the comment on the Grounds. While Halo was considered by many to be a frozen wasteland, it was at least often devastatingly beautiful, with it's plunging ice mountains and glittering blizzards. The Grounds, in her experience, was not only dangerous and miserable but horribly boring, dull and brown and grey and humble - she could understand being, as Aisha said, 'over it'.

"Oh; I can share." She assured her, having lived for years in the mountains with only a quarter of a meal for a whole day at some points; the Warden was not a stranger to making do with less. Moving to a table at the side of the hall with two comfy chairs on either side (the hall was a place for serious business, but she had purposefully tried to curate a warm and welcoming atmosphere within it), Morgan brought out a bag of food and placed it on the table, beginning to pull out a roll of bread and a few other items as she spoke.

"What's your first question?" Morgan asked as she began to divide up the items into two, half of the bread for each, some simple meat and dried fruit, a common meal for Halo.
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Morgan - 11-29-2020, 06:08 PM