my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
Morgan leaned back too, glad for a visitor that didn't seem to call for too much formality. She was, and always had been, very good at stiff-lipped diplomacy and official business, but it was always nice to have someone she could simply talk to. Eating some of her meat and bread, she nodded with a smile as Aisha mentioned using a sword; it was indeed clear, as Morgan was sure her use of her hammer was from it's position leaned up against the chair, taken from her back.

"Oh. Well, if you liked serving under Deimos..." What an odd coincidence, that Aisha had come to the Citadel so shortly after her general; it fit quite well, and immediately Morgan planned for the future in her mind, if she proved to be good at the work. "He is our General here, now. I believe he is aiming to fix our training grounds and work on our defenses. You would be welcome to join the Deepfrost Shields, as well; our guard."

She gave Aisha a brief look up and down. "There is a short physical test, but if you fight regularly with the sword I doubt you'll have any trouble with it."
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Morgan - 12-02-2020, 10:32 PM