my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
first you're my predator then you're my prey
Morgan was right to ask more questions, in a way this was an interview, or at least a get to know you kind of conversation. Aisha didn't go into much detail about her past with most people, as outgoing as she was she was very private, preferring not to show any vulnerability. A boon and a bane, but it was in her nature to be that way. In this particular scenario she could work around the things she didn't want to go into detail about, she tried not to falter in her momentum.

"I've been training with the sword since I turned thirteen, started working with the militia in my city when I was eighteen," humor pulled at her lips, "and you've got me there, I'm twenty two." Or something like that, taken from a hot summer and dropped into a late fall, brisk and cool. She didn't have a definite birthday anymore, but she decided to just stick with the warm season, longheat bringing with it another another wave in her life.

Aisha took a bite of the breads and meats together as Morgan answered her question, describing the day to day duties that the Shield's carried out. It was simple things at first, the stuff she was used to, but there was a sudden darkness to the warden's face. Her brows furrowed ever so slightly, hearing of how the guard had previously perished. She'd thought that the barracks seemed rather empty; they were still rebuilding after the calamity.

"I'm sorry, I'm sure that was hard," as someone who had watched war from a high ranking perspective as a child, Aisha had seen how the various warlords of her home had risen and fallen so quickly. Sometimes it was a mortal wound, or an untimely death. Sometimes it was the loss of their dragoons, a considered failure that dealt the final blow. There was an admiration that Aisha felt for those leaders like Morgan, who could face so much death like that and still stay standing.

Responsibility, passion, the makings of a good leader at least in her mind. "If threats like that come up again, I hope I could be there to help," she added, resolute and steadfast.
give you my love and then take it away

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 12-06-2020, 07:10 PM