Gospel I Understand
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'cause karma's just a different word for bad luck &
No answer that comes to Nate’s mind feels diplomatic, some tiny sliver inside of him generating just enough guilt to keep him from aging anything at all about the herald in the Voices presence, though it must be glaringly obvious to the goddess. Nate does what he can to step forward, a bright smile showing off his teeth when he speaks. ”I’m always happy to bring you what you need.” Theres a beat where he chuckles, shaking his head for the effect. ”Or to at least try.”

There’s no rational explanation for the swell of pride in his chest that comes from the goddess’ praise, so he simply smiles instead, and pushes it from his mind as quickly as possible. ”I’m just glad we didn’t come across anything dangerous.” Nate admits with a breathless chuckle. ”Nothing like stepping into a frozen tomb to remind yourself you don’t have any kind of offense, huh?” It’s absolutely more of a joke than it is a suggestion, not even Nate presumptuous enough to simply expect a reward for the bare minimum.

But he wouldn’t say no if the Voice perhaps felt a reward was in order. That would just be silly.

Serious or not, the thought is blown from his mind as the mageglass is handed over, the world rumbling and power surging into the Voice. Almost instinctively, Nate knows to not be worried. Instead, he keeps his curious eyes wide, waiting to see the results of this transfer.
what if death is just another pair of handcuffs?
NATE

Messages In This Thread
Gospel I Understand - by Nate - 11-23-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by the VOICE - 11-24-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by Nate - 11-26-2020, 07:10 AM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by the VOICE - 11-28-2020, 06:36 PM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by Nate - 11-29-2020, 09:44 AM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by the VOICE - 12-04-2020, 08:29 PM
RE: Gospel I Understand - by Nate - 12-04-2020, 09:29 PM